Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Contentment Challenge Update



So, in the month of March I reread the 2 books that make up the Marta’s Legacy series, Her Mother’s Hope and Her Daughter’s Dream by Francine Rivers. While each book is fairly long (around 400 pages), it never takes me very long each time I have read these books, they just seem so real to life! This makes them very impacting as well. I have not reread any books for the month of April, although I have several new ones, either from the library or from a purchase. It always seems easier for me to start something new than to revisit something. However, I am thinking about what I am going to reread next, I will update you with what I decide on!

2 comments:

Amber Holcomb said...

Hi, Rachel! :)

I'm so glad you've joined the challenge - that's awesome that you powered through those two long books again! And that's wonderful that you found them to be meaningful again. :)

I totally know what you mean about finding it easier to start something new than re-read something... I'm always requesting new books to review and buying new books on Amazon! It is nice to have new reads to look forward to. :)

I re-read one book in April, so my total count is 3 for the year so far. I'll be posting the April update at the beginning of next week, I think. :)

~Amber

Rachelbird said...

Hey Amber,

I'm excited to see your April update! Thanks again for doing the challenge, it has been fun :)

-Rachel